Whiskey Foxtrot is an offbeat and imperfect facsimile of a soldier. Using scavenged armor and jerry-rigged weapons, everything about Whiskey Foxtrot just seems “off,” but his homemade UPR-SL3 tactical rifle, sticky bombs, and scrap canon can help turn the tide of any battle.
How to unlock
- Rank Unlock: Command Rank 16
- Challenge Unlock: Win 15 matches.
I know he was introduced to me as one of the early groups of “Mike” clones, but there is something really – I think “off” is the word I’m looking for here – with Whiskey Foxtrot. The only item that I’ve been able to find out about him is a number that keeps coming up in the system: RDC-WF02-1221. I suspect that he has ties to some off-shoot Peacekeeper unit, but all of Whiskey’s gear seems cobbled together, scavenged or, in some cases, reverse engineered Peacekeeper tech.
- Role: Attacker
- The Tea Ceremony taunt is a play on the common tea bagging maneuver in games like Halo.
- In the mission The Void's Edge Whiskey Foxtrot reveals he is dating none other than Deande, this more or less confirmed in his "Some Find Me Repulsive" lore excerpt.
- Occasionally, after leveling, Whiskey Foxtrot will say he has piano lessons after the mission, stating the he "Values personal improvement."
- Whiskey's gun is in a constant state of disrepair as when it comes to selecting him; he will be seen trying to fix it but to no luck as it constantly falls apart.
- ↑ https://battleborn.com/en/news/view/en-battleborn-whiskey-foxtrot-kelvin-shayne-and-aurox-reveal/ New Heroes Reveal - Official Website