Play through repeatable Story Mode episodes to save the last star in the universe from Rendain and the Varelsi. Here’s a few things you can expect as part of Battleborn’s Story mode:
- Play Solo: Complete missions to unlock the next one.
- Play Co-Op: Three episodes are displayed for players to vote on regardless of whether or not they’ve unlocked that map in solo.
- Be Right Back: You can’t join a match that’s already in progress… HOWEVER, you can rejoin your team if you’ve been disconnected from the game.
- Find Friends: Jump out to the homescreen to party up with friends or search for random teammates, then get cracking on the next Story episode. When searching for random fellow co-op players, you’ll be matched with others who are similar to your own skill level.
- Hardcore Mode: When things get tough, make it tougher! If you’re up for a challenge, flip on Hardcore mode and jump into Story episodes for extra loot, all new unlockable content, and some really, REALLY tough fights.
ISIC has seized control of Fort Ocoban – an old UPR mining colony on the ice moon of Bliss – where he plans to strike the killing blow against the cosmos, and free all sentient life from the cruel mockery they call existence. To do this, he’ll need Ocoban’s considerable energy reserves to process the Algorithm: a program that ISIC believes can crash the universe itself.
Tree-hugging fun for lovers of literacy in the burning jungles of Ekkunar.
What universe would be complete without at least two super-weapons? Stop this one on Ekkunar before bad things happen.
Who says dwarves aren't smart? Help Boldur research "all the things" at Amenine Observatory on Ekkunar.