Reyna is a born leader, a nomad and a certified badass. She uses her modified command gauntlet to direct even the most rag tag force into a nearly unstoppable team, shielding them from harm and focusing fire on troublesome enemies.
While the rest of the Battleborn are refugees from snuffed-out galaxies, Reyna Valeria (known among the rogues as "the Valkyrie") is native-born to the Solus system. She has tirelessly fought for the survival and freedom of her people. Beyond that, Reyna is also a mentor to the rogues – especially Orendi. Reyna feels personally responsible for Orendi after saving her from the LLC.
Reyna is the closest thing to a commander that The Rogues has to offer, rallying the eccentric troops through sheer charisma. She comes armed with a pistol as well as the Command Glove, which lets her shoot a slow-moving projectile that can knock out enemy shields.
How to unlock:
- Rank Unlock: Command Rank 8
- Challenge Unlock: Get 50 assists in Versus matches.
Known as "the Valkyrie", Reyna Valeria is one of the few Battleborn native to the Solus system, and the ad-hoc leader of the Rogues. Reyna uses her command glove to shield her allies from danger and mark targets for swift retribution.
- Role: Supporter
- Reina's Shield Booster was formerly called Overwatch.
- Photonic Ward used to be the Nick Of Time ability, allowing Reina to warp to allies.
- She saved Orendi from the LLC once.
- The voice actor of Reyna, Kenneisha Thompson, previously voiced Aurelia Hammerlock from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel game.