He is a DLC Battleborn, who is available:
- for 47,500 in the Marketplace
- in the Season Pass or Digital Deluxe Edition
- during free character rotation in Free Trial version
Pendakka "Pendles" Lakonna left his home world Akopos (the same planet as Alani), to experience galactic cultures. He found that he enjoyed murdering them so much that when he learned he could get paid for it, he never returned home.
Don’t fall for his youthful charm -- Pendles is literally a cold-blooded killer. Originally from the ocean world of Akopos, Pendles did as most adolescent Roa do and left home to experience galactic cultures, and enjoyed murdering those cultures so much that he never went back. Upon finding out that people would actually pay him for his hobby, he became a freelance assassin for anyone with even the smallest of grievances. Despite misgivings toward his moral code, Ghalt eventually decided that it would be more dangerous to have him off the team than on.
- Occasionally after killing a minor enemy, Pendles will exclaim "Boring conversation anyway," a reference to Han Solo's line from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope .
- After getting a kill in PvP, Pendles will occasionally say "Well, there I go killing again!" This is a reference to another alien assassin, Krombopulos Michael from Rick & Morty .
- Pendles' Corner Sneak ability renders some portions of Story missions devastatingly easy, including opening the last door in The Void's Edge and stopping Geoff's upgrades in The Algorithm .
- Pendles is the owner and solo proprieter of a company known as Executive Executions.