Ingame selection via
- Left side:
- Q (PC)
- LB (Xbox Controller)
- L1 (PS4)
- F (PC)
- Y (Xbox Controller)
- Triangle (PS4)
- Right side:
- E (PC)
- RB (Xbox Controller)
- R1 (PS4)
|1||Fire Walk with Me||Burned and Busted|
|Nullify's propulsive burst produces a trail of fire on the ground. +40 Damage over 5 seconds||Shadowfire Pillar reveals all cloaked enemies in the area around Orendi for 3 seconds.|
|2||Dismissed!||I Hate your Pretty Eyes|
|Adds a push effect to Nullify||Adds a blind effect to Nullify.|
|3||Cadence||Mind Bullets||Oh that Reminds Me|
|Increases Orendi's attack speed. +10% Attack Speed||Chaos Bolts' secondary burst attack homes in on enemies in close range||Activating Nullify prompts Orendi's shields to immediately begin recharging.|
|4||Preamble of Pain||Encore|
|Shadowfire Pillar deals damage over time to nearby enemies before detonation. +180 Damage over 1.5 seconds||For 5 seconds after using Shadowfire Pillar, Orendi may cast a second Shadowfire Pillar dealing half as much damage.|
|Increases Gnosis' cooldown reduction effect.
-4 Seconds Cooldown Time
|Gnosis reduces the cooldown of Paradigm Shift. -5 seconds cooldown time||Activating Shadowfire Pillar reduces Nullify's cooldown. This effect does not apply to the second activation provided by the Encore augment.
-5s Cooldown Time
|After activating Nullify, the next Shadowfire Pillar will have no cast time. This does not apply to Pillarstorm||Shadowfire Pillar instantly detonates, but deals 35% less damage. -100% delay -35% damage||Increases Shadowfire Pillar's base damage.
|7||Force of Will||Essence Theft|
|Increases the damage of all skills.
|All skills heal Orendi for a portion of the damage dealt. +20% Lifesteal|
|8||Rapid Deterioration||Stay... Right... There!|
|Decreases Nullify's cooldown time.
-20% Cooldown Time
|For 2 seconds after activating Nullify, Orendi's basic attacks slow enemies
+2 seconds slow duration
|9||Shadowfire Storm||Faster Faster Faster Faster||Still Hating your Shields|
| Decreases Shadowfire Pillar's cooldown time.
-20% Cooldown Time
| Each enemy hit with Shadowfire Pillar briefly increases Orendi's movement speed by 3%.
Up to +12% Movement Speed for 7 Seconds
|A portion of damage dealt by Shadowfire Pillar penetrates enemy shields.
+60% Shield Penetration
|10||Thought Rejection||Pillarstorm||Reign of Chaos|
|Enemies hit by Paradigm Shift are pushed back and blinded.||Activating Paradigm Shift places a Shadowfire Pillar under each nearby enemy Battleborn in range.||Activating Paradigm Shift instantly resets Shadowfire Pillar's cooldown.|
- Fire Walk with Me will be amplified by Force of Willand gear
- Fire Walk with Me ticks every 0.5 seconds
- Preamble of Pain will be amplified by Force of Will, Shadowfury and gear
- Preamble of Pain ticks every 0.5 seconds
- The second pillar from Encore deals exactly 50% damage of the first one, including Helix augments and gear
- When selecting Encore, Gnosis can only reduce Shadowfire Pillar's cooldown when the second pillar was used or the 5 seconds reactivation time has run out
- Force of Will and Shadowfury augmentation work additionally, not multiplicatively (130% instead of 132.25%). The resulting damage will then be amplified by gear
- The pillar augmented from Instant Gratification deals exactly 65% damage of the original one, including Helix augments and gear
- When using Instant Gratification, Preamble of Pain will no longer work
- When using Instant Gratification, landing both Encore pillars will deal 97,5% of a normal pillar
- The activation range of Pillarstorm is about the same of a normal SFP
- The SFP summoned by Pillarstorm are summoned at the beginning of Paradigm Shift's cast
- Additional Helix options that can be unlocked by leveling the respective character rank.
- A third option added to a pre-defined Helix choice.
- Maximum of 1 additional helix choice for each character Helix level
- They first show up ingame after they are unlocked for the individual character.
- 5 mutators per character
|Character Rank 3||Level 3||Mind Bullets|
|Requires character rank 3 to unlock = 105 total XP||Chaos Bolts' secondary burst attack homes in on enemies in close range|
|Character Rank 7||Level 4||Instant Gratification|
|Requires character rank 7 to unlock = 470 total XP||Shadowfire Pillar instantly detonates, but deals 50% less damage. -100% delay -50% damage|
|Character Rank 9||Level 5||Renaissance|
|Requires character rank 9 to unlock = 775 total XP||Gnosis reduces the cooldown of Paradigm Shift. -5 seconds cooldown time|
|Character Rank 5||Level 9||Chaotic Reach|
|Requires character rank 5 to unlock = 250 total XP||Increase Shadowfire Pillar's maximum cast distance. +25% cast distance|
|Character Rank 12||Level 10||Pillarstorm|
|Requires character rank 12 to unlock = 1455 total XP||Activating Paradigm Shift places a Shadowfire Pillar under each nearby enemy Battleborn in range.|