35,000 / Full Game Upgrade
The last surviving bud of a planet-spanning fungal colony, the otherworldly Miko is regarded as a capable "combat botanist", healing and protecting its allies while hurling poison-tipped kunai at pretty much everything else.[x]
Miko is a member of the Eldrid faction and last surviving bud of a once planet-sized fungal colony. Miko is widely known as a compassionate and very skilled healer. Now more of a combat botanist, Miko devotes their time to restoring all which can be restored and throwing poisoned Kunai at things which cannot be restored. survivor of a sentient fungal mega colony that once spread across an entire planet.
- Miko is considered the oldest living Battleborn member, surpassing even Ambra. The bud we know as "Miko" spawned in year 19,209 just after the War of Being started. However, the original Mikollopria gained sentience over a million years before "Miko". 
- Miko refers to itself as "we", referencing the fact that they was once part of a super-organism. It is possible that there are a number of instances of A. Mikollopria that make up Miko's body, meaning that Miko would be multiple individuals. This could explain how their ultimate, Fungus Among Us, works as Miko would detach one of the individuals that makes up their body to create the single mushroom.
- Reading the description of Miko in the mobile game "Battleborn Tap" it is stated that Miko is in fact female. However, the developers have stated that Miko is genderless (as they're a mushroom organism with no concept of gender) and any characters that refer to Miko as "her" or "he" are just assumptions made by that character.
- In Russian localization Miko had female gender pronounces, probably due the word "Грибница" ("Mycelium", literal - "Мицелий") having female grammar gender, it's still occurs on Russian version of official site, but after several game updates pronounces were changed to male gender.
- The Super Mushroom taunt is a reference to Super Mario Brothers.
Miko's Kunai poison enemies on impact, dealing 48 damage over 2 seconds.
Miko gains 193 health over 5 seconds. During that time, Miko's Healing Beam grants 25% more health.
Miko's primary attack hurls a barrage of poison-tipped Kunai.
Cloud of Spores
Throw a spore sack that explodes on impact, dealing 134 damage and leaving behind a Cloud of Spores that slows all enemies that enter it for the next 4 seconds.
Miko has evolved to adapt and survive through natural toughness, speed, and the ability to heal others with a Healing Beam that restores 52 health per second.
Fungus Among Us
Deploys a mushroom with 214 health with an area of effect lasting 45 seconds. Allies gain 75 health per second while in range.
|Level 1||First Responder||Breath Deep|
|While Biosynthesis is active, healing an ally with the Healing Beam increases Miko's movement speed. +15% Movement Speed.||Intensifies the slowing effect of Cloud of Spores. +100% Slow|
|Level 2||Regenerative Aura||Heal Thyself|
|Biosynthesis' healing-over-time effects are extended to nearby allies.||
While Biosynthesis is active, healing an ally with Miko's Healing Beam also heals Miko.
|Level 3||Evolutionary Emergence||Plentiful Healing||Swift Draw|
|Reduces cooldown time across all skills. -15% Cooldown Time.||Increases healing granted to allies by Miko's Healing Beam. +13 Health per Second.||Increases the reload speed of Miko's Kunai. +50% Reload Speed.|
|Level 4||Trail of Spores||Sticky Spores||Sporeshock|
|Cloud of Spores drops spores along the way to a target, covering a larger area.||Cloud of Spores sticks on impact, bursting when enemies enter its blast radius or after 60 seconds.||Enemies directly hit by Cloud of Spores are stunned. No longer slows enemies in the blast radius of a direct hit. +2 Seconds Stun Duration|
|Level 5||Toxic Transfusion||Pervasive Poison||Pandemic|
|A portion of damage dealt to enemy health by Molecular Mycology is returned to Miko as health. +15% Life Steal||Any damage dealt by Miko applies Molecular Mycology's poison effects.||Molecular Mycology's poison effects spread to nearby enemies.|
|Level 6||Probiotics||Healer's Oath||Spore Strike|
|Increases Biosynthesis' self-healing effects. +15% Healing.||Increases the effectiveness of Miko's Healing Beam while Biosynthesis is active. +25% Health per Second.||Increases Cloud of Spores' impact damage. +15% Damage.|
|Level 7||Fight or Flight||Bladeslinger|
|Briefly increases movement speed when taking damage. +15% Movement Speed.||Increases the firing rate of Miko's Kunai +20% Attack Speed.|
|Using the Healing Beam on allies reduces Biosynthesis' cooldown. -30% Cooldown Time||Increases the duration of Biosynthesis' effects. +5 Seconds Duration.|
|Level 9||Spore Storm||Resilient Strain|
|Enlarges Cloud of Spores' area of effect. +50% Area of Effect Radius||Cloud of Spores lingers longer after bursting. +6 Seconds Duration.|
|Level 10||Barkskin||We Are Many||Vicious Strain|
|Increases the maximum health of Fungus Among Us mushrooms. +214 Max Mushroom Health.||Reduces the cooldown of Fungus Among Us at the cost of reduced mushroom health. -50% Cooldown Time. -214 Mushroom Health.||Fungus Among Us deals damage over time to enemies in range. +167 Damage per Second.|
- Additional Helix options that can be unlocked by leveling the respective character rank.
- A third option added to a pre-defined Helix choice.
- Maximum of 1 additional helix choice for each character Helix level
- They first show up ingame after they are unlocked for the individual character.
- 5 additional helix choices per character
- Ingame selection via:
- F (PC)
- Y (Xbox Controller)
- Triangle (PS4)
|Character Rank 3||Level 3||Plentiful Healing|
|Requires character rank 3 to unlock = 105 total XP.||Increases healing granted to allies by Miko's Healing Beam. +13 Health per Second.|
|Character Rank 5||Level 4||Sticky Spores|
|Requires character rank 5 to unlock = 250 total XP.||Cloud of Spores sticks on impact, bursting when enemies enter its blast radius or after 60 seconds.|
|Character Rank 9||Level 5||Pervasive Poison|
|Requires character rank 9 to unlock = 775 total XP.||Any damage dealt by Miko applies Molecular Mycology's poison effects.|
|Character Rank 7||Level 6||Healer's Oath|
|Requires character rank 7 to unlock = 470 total XP.||Increases the effectiveness of Miko's Healing Beam while Biosynthesis is active. +25% Health per Second.|
|Character Rank 12||Level 10||We are Many|
|Requires character rank 12 to unlock = 1455 total XP.||Reduces the cooldown of Fungus Among Us at the cost of reduced mushroom health. -50% Cooldown Time. -214 Mushroom Health.|
For the Character Lore, see Character Lore.
|Two's A Crowd||Complete 3 matches while on the same team as Kelvin.|
|Regrown Universe||Heal 30,000 damage with Miko’s Healing Beam.|
|Sporenado||Stun 100 enemies with Cloud of Spores.|
|Sowing Destruction||Assist in Killing 50 Battleborn.|
|Hats Off To The Healer||Heal 3 allies at once with Fungus Among us, 30 times.|
This strategy guide was created to help players determine the best Gear and Helix choices for this Hero based on Game Mode type and Role. Contributors are encouraged to share their knowledge so that others may benefit from it.
Ultimate- fungus among us
spawn a mushroom that heals teammates but is easy to remove thanks to its low health
uses- can be used for a hard defence or a last sentry push
Taunts and Skins do not changes gameplay in any form and are strictly cosmetic.
- Main article: Appearance
- Super Mushroom taunt is a reference to the classic Nintendo game: Super Mario Bros. where just like Mario, Miko jumps to break a pixelated brick above them that reveals a "power mushroom" to level up.
Miko's ability to heal others and itself at the same time proved to enable duos of players to dive enemies without much risk. Now, Miko players will have to navigate spaces with more precision and rely on allies to peel off enemies more often instead of being able to just turn and run away.
- Reduced the movement speed bonus of Miko’s level 7 Left Helix Augment, Fight or Flight, to 15% and its duration to 2s.
- Reduced the healing effect of Biosynthesis by 25%.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Miko's Fungus Among Us from displaying the mushroom's trajectory when primed.