- Increased primary attack base damage by 14%.
Galilea's desecrate was never intended to constantly apply crowd control or debuffs on enemies throughout the duration. We changed the augmentations to only apply the effects at the cast of the skill. This change now requires Galilea players to use Desecrate more effectively and allow some counter-play if players find themselves falling into the Desecrate. In addition, we made some fixes to her melee attack so Galilea is now moving like all other melee when attacking.
- Galilea’s level 1 Right Helix Augment, Calamity now only wounds players when Desecrate is initially activated.
- Galilea’s level 4 Mutation, Bleak Quiet now only silences players when Desecrate is initially activated.
- Galilea’s level 8 Right Helix Augment, The Black Wind Howls now only increases her movement speed when Desecrate is initially activated.
- Galilea can no longer attack while sprinting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Corruption from damaging enemies affected by Galilea’s Desecrate after selecting her level 1 Right Helix Augment, Calamity.