A sacred order within the Eldrid, the Arbiters of Being were charged with undermining the Jennerit Empire’s technology, and Galilea was its most promising warrior. Entrusting her with a long undercover mission, Galilea was embedded within the Jennerit and worked her way through the recruits of the Silent Sisters.
During an attempt to sabotage their Sustainment technology, Ambra discovered and attacked Galilea, mortally wounding her. Once a close friend, Ambra attempted to use Sustainment to save Galilea’s life but it was only partially successful. Now unstable, immortal, and reeking of life-draining dark energy, Galilea is at war with herself and her new powers as she hopes to find a new purpose among the Peacekeepers.
How to unlock:
- Rank Unlock: Command Rank 12
- Challenge Unlock: Kill 800 minions of any type.
- Role: Defender
- Galilea's voice actor, Colleen Clinkenbeard, also voiced Lilith, Patricia Tannis, and Captain Scarlet from the Borderlands series.
- The taunt Our Victory is Complete, "sheathing" the sword behind her with no sheath may reference The Legend of Zelda series and Link's victory pose. The level 3 helix "Too Dangerous to Go Alone" is another refernce and popular meme to the same series, wherein Link may shoot energy waves from his sword but only at full health.
ReferencesEditOfficial Website - Galilea
Attacking and using skills accelerate Galilea's Corruption, which deals up to 20 per second and steals health from nearby enemies.
Galilea throws her Greatshield, dealing 134 damage and stunning the target for 2 seconds.
Galilea's primary attack strings a series of attacks with her Greatsword and Greatshield into a swift combo.
Galilea curses the ground beneath her feet, amplifying damage to enemies within the area for 8 seconds.
Galilea's secondary attack raises her Greatshield, absorbing up to 1000 damage at the cost of agility.
Galilea’s ultimate ability explodes into dark energy, dealing 125 damage over 4 seconds. During this time, Galilea takes reduced damage and regenerates 250 health.
- Both the Vanguard skin and Primed taunt, are references to the character Samus from the classic Nintendo game: Metroid.
For the Character Lore, see Character Lore.
|Frienemies||Participate in killing Ambra 5 times.|
|Sisterhood||Complete 3 matches while on the same team as Ambra.|
|Dark Knight Of The Soul||Regenerate 10,000 damage with Abyssal Form.|
|Arbitration||Block 25,000 damage with the Sentinels Greatshield.|
|No Redemption||Kill 100 Jennerit enemies while Galilea is corrupted.|
|Herald's Return||Level 1||Calamity|
|When Shield Throw hits a target, Galilea’s Greatshield returns to her hand, and Shield Throw’s cooldown is slightly reduced.
-5 Seconds Cooldown Time
|Enemies standing within a Desecrate field are wounded, preventing healing for 5 seconds after the effect is applied.
+5 Seconds Wound Duration
|Skilled Throw||Level 2||Mark of the Feeble|
|Shield Throw bounces to several nearby targets, dealing reduced damage with each consecutive hit||Enemies hit by Shield Throw are wounded, preventing healing for 5 seconds after the effect is applied. +5 Seconds Wound Duration|
|Sentinel Stance||Level 3||It's Too Dangerous To Go Alone|
|Actively blocking incoming damage causes Galilea’s Corruption to increase.||When Galilea's health is full, swinging her Greatsword unleashes a ranged blast of energy. +133 Damage|
|Chaotic Infusion||Level 4||Forsaken Grounds|
|Allies within Desecrate fields are healed over time. +30 healing per second||Desecrate deals damage to enemies inside its area of effect. +371 Damage over 8 seconds|
|Last Light||Level 5||The Pact|
|Galilea regenerates health while Corruption is active. +4 Health Regeneration per Second||Galilea’s Corruption increases at a faster rate. +25% Faster Corruption|
|Dark Age||Level 6||Forsaking Others|
|Increases Desecrate’s duration. +3 Seconds Duration||Recovering Galilea’s Greatshield after throwing it increases her health regeneration. +105 Health Regeneration over 5 Seconds|
|Mirror Knight||Level 7||Duelist|
|Galilea’s Greatshield occasionally reflects projectiles. +35% Reflect Chance||Galilea’s damage with her Greatsword is increased when she is without her Greatshield. +18% Damage|
|Inescapable Fate||Level 8||The Black Wind Howls|
|Desecrate fields slow enemies.
-30% Movement Speed
|Desecrate fields hasten Galilea.
+30% Movement Speed
|Defender's Dare||Level 9||Tideturner|
|Increases the damage of Shield Throw. +15% Damage||Hitting a target with Shield Throw briefly increases Galilea’s movement speed. +30% Movement Speed|
|Deeper Than Doubt||Level 10||Pitch Black|
|Increases Abyssal Form's area of effect.
+33% Area of Effect Radius
|Galilea becomes fully Corrupted during Abyssal Form.|
- Additional Helix options that can be unlocked by leveling the respective character rank.
- A third option added to a pre-defined Helix choice.
- Maximum of 1 additional helix choice for each character Helix level
- They first show up ingame after they are unlocked for the individual character.
- 5 additional helix choices per character
- Ingame selection via:
- F (PC)
- Y (Xbox Controller)
- Triangle (PS4)
|Character Rank 5||Level 1||Vortex|
|Requires character rank 5 to unlock = 250 total XP||When Desecrate is activated, enemies are pulled towards Galilea.|
|Character Rank 12||Level 3||Gashing Bash|
|Requires character rank 12 to unlock = 1455 total XP||Galilea's offhand shield bash attack causes enemies to bleed on hit. +120 Damage Over 3 Seconds|
|Character Rank 3||Level 4||Bleak Quiet|
|Requires character rank 3 to unlock = 105 total XP||Descrate field silence enemies inside the field.|
|Character Rank 7||Level 5||Antihero|
|Requires character rank 7 to unlock = 470? total XP||
Increases Galilea's attack speed as her Corruption grows. Up to +35% Attack Speed
|Character Rank 9||Level 8||Blight Town|
|Requires character rank 9 to unlock = 775 total XP||Enlarges Desecrate's area of effect. +50% Area of Effect Radius|
This strategy guide was created to help players determine the best Gear and Helix choices for this Hero based on Game Mode type and Role. Contributors are encouraged to share their knowledge so that others may benefit from it.
The Sustainability Build.
Heres a great build for PvP that focuses on health regen, while also doing damage.
Gear: Any shard regen piece, any health regen piece, and the third is your choice, though a damage reduction, max health/shield, or attack damage piece would be best.
For the helix upgrades, choose: R,R, L or R, L, L, R. L, Mutation if unlocked, if not then L, R, and finally R.
(L and R represent the left and right side of the helix)
With this build, using your Shield Throw, the Desecrate will allow you ti win almost any 1 on 1 battle.PVE Builds
- Increased primary attack base damage by 14%.
Galilea's desecrate was never intended to constantly apply crowd control or debuffs on enemies throughout the duration. We changed the augmentations to only apply the effects at the cast of the skill. This change now requires Galilea players to use Desecrate more effectively and allow some counter-play if players find themselves falling into the Desecrate. In addition, we made some fixes to her melee attack so Galilea is now moving like all other melee when attacking.
- Galilea’s level 1 Right Helix Augment, Calamity now only wounds players when Desecrate is initially activated.
- Galilea’s level 4 Mutation, Bleak Quiet now only silences players when Desecrate is initially activated.
- Galilea’s level 8 Right Helix Augment, The Black Wind Howls now only increases her movement speed when Desecrate is initially activated.
- Galilea can no longer attack while sprinting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Corruption from damaging enemies affected by Galilea’s Desecrate after selecting her level 1 Right Helix Augment, Calamity.