Skills, Augments, and Balance changes:
- Increased Alani’s base damage by 20% (52 to 63 at level 1).
- Increased Alani's sprint speed by 10%.
- Alani's level 7 Left Helix Augment, Pressure Wash no longer increases Osmosis stack generation.
- Swapped the Helix locations of Alani's level 3 Left Helix Augment, Whitewater and level 3 Right Helix Augment, Go With the Flow with her level 7 Left Helix Augment, Pressure Wash and level 7 Right Helix Augment, Overflow.
- Reduced the duration of Geyser's bind effect from 2 second to 1.5 seconds.
- Reduced the radius of Geyser by 15%.
- Reduced the Damage Shared to Nearby Targets of Alani's level 2 Right Helix Augment, Surface Tension from 30% to 15%.
- Fixed an issue that caused Riptide to end prematurely after selecting Alani's level 4 Right Helix Augment, Ride the Wave and level 9 Right Helix Augment, Water Proof.
- Damage Reduction gear and augments no longer reduce Alani's healing.
- Changed the name of Alani's level 2 Left Helix Augment from Diffusion to Pressure Gradient.
- Changed the description of Alani's level 4 Left Helix Augment, Wet Blanket to reflect the duration of the Slow debuff.
- Fixed a minor text issue with Alani's level 2 Right Helix Augment, Surface Tension.
- The description of Alani's level 3 Right Helix Augment, Go With The Flow now displays the correct cooldown reduction in the Command Menu.
- The description of Alani's level 5 Right Helix Augment, Full Saturation now displays the correct damage reduction in the Command Menu.
- The description of Alani's level 5 Helix Augment, Karakafruit Express now displays the correct damage increase in the Command Menu.
- Changed the description of Riptide when viewed in Character Select to better reflect the skill's functionality.
- Fixed a minor text issue with Alani's level 7 Right Helix Augment, Overflow.
Challenges and Statistics:
- Changed the requirement of Alani's “Another Million and We're Even” Lore Challenge from “Kill Ambra 25 times” to “Participate in killing Ambra 5 times”.
- Reduced the number of games required for Alani's “Helician Hellraisers” from 5 to 3 games.
- Reduced the number of Riptides required for Alani's “The Lifeguards Have Given Up” from 50 to 25.
- Alani's quick melee now properly displays on the Death Recap Screen.
- Alani's level 2 Right Helix Augment, Surface Tension no longer drastically increases the stat “Enemy Players Hit by Geyser”.
Visual and Audio Effects:
- Fixed a visual issue with Alani's Osmosis bubbles when playing Split Screen.
- Made a minor adjustment to Alani's main menu animation.
- Added support for Bot Alani in Versus Private games.
- Fixed an issue causing Alani’s crosshair to temporarily disappear after rejoining a game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Alani’s “Water Monk” title from displaying an icon.
- Reduced Alani's base health from 1451 to 1035.
- Battleborn Battleplan #4.
- ↑ https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/an-update-to-battleborn-is-rolling-out-thursday-july-21st-2016/1541283
- ↑ https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201214053-Battleborn
- ↑ http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/battleborn-battleplan-4-6-2-16/1492187
- ↑ https://battleborn.com/en/news/view/battleplan-4/